We set out to make a difference in our healthcare clients’ success. We always seek results-driven individuals to help our clients achieve their goals.
Everything that we do is about our people. We invest in finding, hiring, and developing our staff members so that we can provide the industry’s best healthcare auditing and consulting that our clients have come to depend on. We know that a great team does great work for our clients.
Chesterfield, Mo. (Hybrid)
For 30+ years, The Audit Group has proudly dedicated itself to Helping Hospitals Save. Analyst jobs at The Audit Group are staffed by bright, organized, energetic, and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to Help Hospitals Save.
Working behind the scenes, we significantly impact the success of our audit engagements. We’re adept at leading and managing various simultaneous projects, which requires communicating effectively with all levels of the organization, vendors, and clients.
As an Analyst 1, you will tackle the precursory analysis of data to identify anomalies and payment errors. You\’re an energetic self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them. Using your strong communication skills, you effectively collaborate with various people and job functions, accomplishing tasks of moderate to high complexity and scope. You\’re also able to analyze and anticipate the needs of your manager, team members, and their projects. You can perform flawlessly and professionally in a fast-paced environment with the grace and willingness to change direction when circumstances demand. You demonstrate strong business judgment, professional etiquette, and organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Learn TAG’s organizational mission and purpose to Help Hospitals Save.
- Conduct with mastery of a single Analysis workflow.
- Learn to use Spend Optimization Solution (SOS).
- Contact client vendors via phone, fax, and email to request information.
- Prepare various reports as needed.
- Contribute to multiple projects through daily/weekly/monthly team meetings.
- Enter project activities, track progress against plan metrics, and provide appropriate, timely, accurate status updates.
- Participate in continued training and education courses as required.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Shows initiative in problem-solving, logic, and numerical reasoning skills
- Moderate knowledge and use of spreadsheet and database programs
- Ability to prioritize, organize and complete multiple tasks as directed
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exercises appropriate care when handling confidential client information
- Achieve successful results with supervision
- Ability to vary work hours to meet project goals
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Meet and/or exceed accuracy and productivity metrics for workflow analysis.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with a strong academic record required