The Audit Group offers professional coaching services to businesses large and small nationwide. By developing this service and practicing our findings, we have seen improved communication and leadership internally at The Audit Group. Our teams are stronger and more profitable — and our clients are seeing the same!
By tailoring the experience to each specific organization’s needs, your team will develop new skills and further their existing strengths. With a range of professional coaching models and packages, there are countless opportunities for your team to learn and grow together.
“What will happen when we think about what is right with people rather than fixating on what is wrong with them?”
-Don Clifton, Gallup
Strengths coaching is a powerful resource to create awareness, understanding, and appreciation of your individual, team, and organizational strengths. Creating a strengths-based workplace and investing in employee talent with the Clifton StrengthsFinder not only brings out the best in employees – it improves organizational success.
- Identify and increase awareness of their own talents, team members, and organization
- Gain appreciation of the power and opportunities of Signature Talent Themes
- Develop an action plan to intentionally aim talents and leverage them into Strengths
- Identify those talents
- Strengths coaching is a powerful resource to understand and leverage strengths, gain awareness as to how strengths can be more or less effectively used, minimize blind spots, increase engagement and emotional intelligence, resolve conflicts, maximize performance, and achieve key goals.
Coaching can be effective for individuals who need to take the next step forward in their career, increasing awareness of how they show up in the workplace, and for managers who need to become better leaders and learn how to develop others. We use the StrengthsFinder assessment in all coaching engagements.
To schedule a strengths-based development session with The Audit Group, use the contact form below.
“Leadership is not something you do to people, it is something you do with people.”-Ken Blanchard, Blanchard Partner Network
Leaders learn a new language for leadership that will help them increase the quality and quantity of conversations they have with their team members, accelerate their development, increase their performance, and support autonomy. Becoming a Situational Leader allows leaders to partner with those they lead, giving them what they need to succeed, turning great leader intentions into great leader behaviors.
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and chose the appropriate leadership style
- Increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development
- Create a communication model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization
- Become a flexible leader who is highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance, evaluation, active listening, feedback, and proactive problem solving
- Increase individual and organizational accountability by linking goals and planned intentions to an action plan
- Learn a new language of leadership to partner for maximum productivity and morale
Individualized for You
Whether you are an individual, a team, or an organization, The Audit Group can customize a Situational Leadership® II program to meet your needs. View the Program Overview.
To schedule a leadership development session with The Audit Group, use the contact form below.
Everything DiSC® helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles. This research-validated model helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels.
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Becomes a springboard for conversations and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you…or are too much like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
To schedule a communication development session with The Audit Group, use the contact form below.