The Audit Group, Inc., is the premier national accounts payable and purchasing review firm in the United States. Healthcare-exclusive and proficient in all major hospital-specific software programs, The Audit Group, achieves unsurpassed results, identifying problem areas and collecting every dollar possible.
As one of the most experienced firms in the industry, The Audit Group, Inc. utilizes the latest computer technologies and employs full time healthcare knowledge specialists to Help You Do More with Less.
- We review policies and procedures related to the purchasing and payables processes;
- We review paid invoices and related documentation to ensure proper pricing of products, application of discount terms, and accurate invoice processing;
- We review procedures used in the processing of defective and returned products
- We review vendor programs to ensure receipt of economic benefit for negotiated terms and conditions.
TAG has worked repeatedly with all the national Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) and has extensive knowledge of the practices and policies of the national, regional, and local vendors who serve the healthcare industry. Our experience in large, multi-facility systems enable use to integrate value-created solutions for your hospital for more efficient and economical operations.
We have a trusted partnership with our clients - that is what makes our past clients, future clients.
Statistics as of July 29, 2010
- 856 Cost Recovery Projects
- 507 Clients
- 51,562 Claims
- $200 Million Identified
- 103 Projects with a TOE ≥ 1 $Billion
- Recovered from 10,350 Vendors
- Proficiency in 18 different hospital-specific ERP system programs
- 7 year avg. employee tenure
- 22 years of experience
- PAID ON RESULTS ONLY