Senior Sales Representative
At The Audit Group, we are using our 24 year industry specific knowledge and our leading edge technology to provide our nation’s largest healthcare systems with immediate and long term financial results. TAG’s sales team embodies this pursuit: We specialize in Helping Hospitals Save by offering relevant solutions to meet our clients' changing accounts payable needs.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Representative is to drive revenue by selling TAG solutions to top-tier healthcare facilities. You will develop, promote and manage senior-level client relationships to ensure your clients' needs and requirements are met. You think strategically, anticipate how decisions are made, and understand the details of individual campaigns, and you persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. This is a high-adrenaline, client-facing sales role requiring proven sales ability with a particular penchant for closing deals.
- Increase and drive market share in your Territory
- Create, build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Understand complex client needs and requirements.
- Develop strategic direction and plan to penetrate large accounts within your territory.
- Develop and provide powerful, custom presentations to clients.
- Develop effective strategies for winning in a competitive environment.
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of TAG’s solutions and technology.
- Represent TAG at industry conferences.
- 5 years superior sales performance in top 10%, exceeding quotas, recipient of numerous sales achievement awards.
- Proven ability to sell to C Suite and exceed quotas.
- Serious drive to excel and succeed in selling solutions.
- Desire to be highly compensated based upon superior performance.
- 50% travel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Goal oriented, self-motivated.
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Ability to align oneself with TAG’s CORE VALUES
We offer a comprehensive set of benefits including Health, Dental, 401(k), LTD, Short-Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account, FSA and PTO.
To Apply for this Great Opportunity,