Through a comprehensive analysis of vendor accounts, we determine where errors occurred, their root causes and how to prevent them from reoccuring. We work as your Co-Source Vendor Analyst to improve purchasing and disbursement processes.
Review 100% of the invoices paid by the health system for the purpose of identifying anomalies, overpayments, and/or under deductions.
Functional areas to be reviewed include:
Accounts Payable Purchasing Material Management Telecom
Facilities IT/IS Pharmacy Food Service
Cardiology Laboratory Operating Room Utilities
Product and/or Service Vendors Office Supplies
Solutions provided by a review:
1. Provide insight into root causes of errors and costs of errors.
2. Evaluate ERP utilization across the enterprise to ascertain systemic payment holes within health system, multiple Purchasing and Accounts Payable departments;
3. Validation of compliance. Specifically, whether End-user departmental operations related to Supply Chain and Disbursements are in alignment with or deviate from organizational goals.
4. Review, Identify and make Best Practice Recommendations related to the interactions of the following areas:
i. Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Contracting, Shipping,
ii. Internal Departments, and
iii. Health System's Vendors
5. Assist in the implementation of corrective policies and procedures.
6. Staff training to produce consistent purchasing and disbursement processes across the enterprise.
7. Additional ongoing support and resources to address post-audit areas of concern.