1. TAG is independent; our revenue is 100% generated from hospitals for whom we work. We have no conflicts of interest with vendors.
2. TAG’s analysis will not be negatively affected by the possibility that our revenue stream will decrease when we get a vendor to reduce its pricing to the client; i.e. we will not be put in a situation in which we would have to audit our own invoices for billing discrepancies.
3. TAG analysts review product purchases against available contracts (from GPO’s and/or individually negotiated by the hospital) for the purposes of ensuring those terms so negotiated are being applied on a vendor’s invoices.
4. TAG will not use any information obtained during the course of our reviews for purposes not in the best interests of our clients.
5. TAG’s analysis goes beyond identifying item pricing discrepancies; based upon the information available, we will also review Freight, Cash Discount Opportunities, Rebates, 3rd Party Warranty Service Agreements, Trade-In Allowances, Duplicate Payments, Returned Goods, etc.
6. TAG analysis will review ALL products and/or services paid for by the hospital. Our project will not be limited to med surg items, capital items, service items, office supply items, Lab items, O.R. items, etc….. TAG’s analysis will involve all vendors for whom the client has issued a check within the time scope of the project.
7. We have been healthcare-specific since our founding.